We all want "rapid results" when we start a new health-kick but the truth is that Your Rate Of Fat Loss Depends On A Number Of Different Factors such as your age, gender, body type, diet, lifestyle, sleep and more.
“How fast you can lose body fat depends on how consistently you can, or want to, follow the guidelines you’re given,” says Brian St. Pierre, Director of Nutrition at @precisionnutrition.
Here’s how to quantify each of the categories shown:
• “Extreme” Progress: Requires about 90 to 100 percent consistency.
• “Reasonable” Progress: Requires about 70 to 85 percent consistency.
• “Comfortable” Progress: Requires about 50 to 65 percent consistency.
• Fat loss is often fastest when 1) you’re first starting out, and 2) you have more body fat to lose.
• The leaner you become, the slower your rate of fat loss, and the more plateaus you experience.
• Fat loss is rarely linear: It fluctuates from day to day and week to week.
• Medications such as birth control, corticosteroids, and antidepressants can make fat loss harder.
• Sleeping less than 7 hours a night, excessive stress, and current health status can also make fat loss more difficult.
So, here’s a reminder that YOU ARE UNIQUE and the rate at which you lose body fat will vary depending on many factors.
Be consistent.with your exercise and nutrition.
Results will follow!
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH GETTING STARTED THEN HEAD OVER TO FITWITHFRANK.COM AND SIGN UP FOR MY NEW “SUSTAINABLE FAT LOSS” NUTRITION PROGRAMME 👉🏻 https://www.fitwithfrank.com/nutrition-coaching